Information About: Dibrugarh University Assam Common Entrance Examination
The Dibrugarh University Assam is organizing the CEE (Common Entrance Exam) in the third week of May, 2015. Applicants who are looking to get admission in MBBS and BDS can participate in this exam.
What Eligibility Criteria is required for this exam?
- Only Assam local candidates who have the permanent residential address in this state are eligible to sit in Dibrugarh University Assam CEE
- Applicants must have for year scrolling at HSLC level from Assam
- General category candidates should have minimum 60% marks in PCB, (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) to participate in this entrance exam.
- SC/St Applicants need to have 50% in PCB, (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) to participate in this entrance exam.
What About the Selection Process Would Be?
CEE mark score will define the selection of candidates and on the base of CEE Merits they would be asked for counseling for final admission in MBBS or BDS course.
- For General Category Candidates need to have minimum 50 % Marks in CEE for further counseling.
- For SC/ST Candidates must have 40 % Marks in the CEE to qualify.
How to Apply?
Candidates can know more information about the applying process on http://dibru.ac.in/ which is the official website of Dibrugarh University, Assam.
Application can be submit via Bank Challan, information regarding this would be updated soon website.
You need to keep ready one scanned passport size photograph, full signature these all important documents would be required mandatory at the time of online application.
Don’t forget to save printed copy of completed application form then send it to the address of University CEE.
Important Tentative Dates:
- Candidates can apply online applications from the First Week of April, 2015.
- The last date of application would be in the last week of April, 2015
- Candidates can get the receipt of last date in the first week of May, 2015
- CEE exam would be held on third week, May, 2015
Amit Kumar is a Web Content Publisher & admission consultant for Medical.admissionguidancedelhi.com, You can contact with medical admission consultant to get direct admission in M.B.B.S 2015, M.D.S, B.DS through Management Quota, or NRI Quota in Top Indian Colleges. By Amit Kumar