Information About: NITTE University Mangalore MBBS, BDS Entrance Exam 2015
Mangalore based NITTE University is conducting NITTE University All India Undergraduate Entrance Test (NUUGET – 2015) for providing the admission in MBBS and BDS curses.
Colleges Name: K.S Hedge Memorial Academy and A.B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Science
What eligibility criteria are required for this exam?
- Applicants should be Indian only
- General category candidates must have 50 % marks in 10+2 examination.
- SC/ST candidates should have 40% marks in 10+2 examination.
What about the Applying Procedure?
Applicants who are looking to get admission in MBBS and BDS courses in NITTE University, Mangalore can download the application forms from the official website http://nitte.edu.in/. Submit before the last date with the Demand Draft of Rs.1000 that should be payable at Mangalore. Candidates need to send the Application, relevant documents, demand draft to the Registrar, Nitte University, Deralaktte, Mangalore (D.K) - 575 018 by Post . A Test admission ticket (Hall Ticket) would be sent from University.
Location of exam centers…
Bangalore, Chandigarh, Ernakulam, Mangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Time: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Candidates can submit the applicants till 05th May 2015.
- Dispatch of admission tickets would be on 10th February 2015
- Last date of downloading the admission tickets is 06th May, 2015
- Entrance Test (NUUGET 2015) would be held on 12th May, 2015
Where you can contact more about this information?
NITTE University, 6th Floor, University Enclave, Medical Sciences Complex, Deralakatte, Mangalore - 575018. Karnataka, India. Tel: 0824 - 2204300.
Amit Kumar is a Web Content Publisher & admission consultant for Medical.admissionguidancedelhi.com, You can contact with medical admission consultant to get direct admission in M.B.B.S 2015, M.D.S, B.DS through Management Quota, or NRI Quota in Top Indian Colleges. By Amit Kumar