M.B.B.S, M.D, M.S, P.G Diploma, MD/MS, M.Sc,
Bachlor Degree Completed in medical Stream with 55%
707, 7th Floor, Wave Silver Tower,
D-Block, Sec 18
Near Metro Station, U.P.-201301
Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi was established in 1916. The foundation stone was laid down by Her Excellency Lady Hardinge. The college was inaugurated on 7th February 1916 by Lord Hardinge. Located at Connaught Place in New Delhi, the college is extremely accessible and has an excellent staff. A hospital associated to the college, also named after Lady Hardinge has been established close to the college. Since 1950, the college has been affiliated to University of Delhi. The time period for the courses was initially seven years, which was later reduced to five.
In view of considerable demand for post-graduate students, PG courses were started in 1954 in affiliation with Punjab University and later on with University of Delhi. Since 1970, the College has been run on co-educational principles. The College also runs the Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital as a centre of excellence pediatric care and research.
Since its inception, the institution has produced 6125 graduates and 2564 postgraduates in various medical and surgical specialities. The students and faculty have constantly strived for academic excellence, state-of-the-art health care provision, and high quality research competing with the best in the country. For the teaching and training of medical students, the college has two full fledge hospitals- Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, and Kalawati Saran Child Hospital with bed strength of 877 and 350 respectively.